Susan Miller, Ph.D.
Dr. Susan Miller is a full professor at the University of Delaware in the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice.
Dr. Miller's recent publications include:
- Carcirieri, A., Fleury-Steiner, R., & Miller, S. (2019). Hate the Players, or the Game? The Role of Court Mediators and Hearing Officers in the Civil Protection Order Process. Violence and Victims, 34, 592-612. DOI: 10.1891/0886-6708.VV-D-18-00011.
- Liu, L., Miller, S., & Visher, C. (2019). The Strain of Procedural Injustice in Parole among Former Prisoners: A Test with a Mixed-Gender Sample. Justice Quarterly, 1-25. DOI: 10.1080/07418825.2019.1637011.
- Fleury-Steiner, R., & Miller, S. (2019). Reproductive Coercion and Perceptions of Future Violence. Violence Against Women. DOI: 10.1177/1077801219856107.
- Fleury-Steiner, R., Hefner, M., & Miller, S. (2019). Civil Court Responses to Intimate Partner Violence and Abuse.
- Liu, L., & Miller, S. (2019). Intersectional Approach to Top Executive White-Collar Offenders’ Discourses: A Case Study of the Martha Stewart and Sam Waksal Insider Trading Scandal. Sociological Inquiry, 89. DOI: 10.1111/soin.12265.
- Miller, S., & Becker, P. (2019). Are We Comparing Apples and Oranges? Exploring Trauma Experienced by Victims of Interpersonal Violence and Abuse and by Court-Involved Women Who Have Used Force in Relationships. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. DOI: 10.1177/0886260518823289.
- Young Larance, L., Goodmark, L., Miller, S., & Dasgupta, S. (2019). Understanding and Addressing Women’s Use of Force in Intimate Relationships: A Retrospective. Violence Against Women, 25, 56-80. DOI: 10.1177/1077801218815776.